Nivea Creme vs Nivea Soft: What's the difference? Which one is better?


Today's review is going to be about  two of the most common beauty products. First, we'll talk about each one separately, and then we'll compare them. So let's start.

Nivea Creme:

No matter where you live or how old you are, I bet you have used or at least seen your mother or your grandmother using the Nivea Creme. I am personally so in love with Nivea products in general, and when it comes to the famous and instantly-recognizable  blue Nivea Creme jar, I have a lot of beautiful, sweet-scented memories. This cream has been used by my mother and my aunt to keep their skin soft and supple. They also used it on me when I was kid, and I couldn't help but fall in love with the luscious thick and great-smelling product. For over a century, Nivea Creme has been a part of many women's beauty routine, Marilyn Monroe for instance. So, what makes this cream so amazing?

- First, it's probably the most effective moisturizer out there. Although it might feel a little too thick and heavy, it gets absorbed by the skin and hydrates it perfectly.
- It works for practically any part of the body. You can use it as a facial moisturizer (night cream, it wouldn't look good as a day moisturizer), on your lips as a balm, on your dry hands and feet or any other part of your body.
- It's so incredibly cheap, especially if you compare it to other expensive and ineffective moisturizers.
- It really smells great!

It is just very useful and very awesome. I can't really live without it, especially that it is  like some sort of a family tradition.  (Buy Nivea Creme Here)

Nivea Soft:
It is somewhat a newer, more recent form of the Nivea Creme, but the only difference to be mentioned is that Nivea Soft is much lighter, so it's easier to apply, but somewhat less effective on areas like feet or elbows..etc. It's more of a face cream. The scent is pretty much the same, the price as well. I would say it's made for people who basically need a facial moisturizer and a light body  lotion at the same time and who couldn't stand the heavy Nivea Creme.  Packaging-wise, it's also more practical. It doesn't come in the unique (and sort of old-fashioned) tiny metal jar. It only comes in the larger plastic container, or in a tube, which is even better if you want to carry it around.
(Buy Nivea Soft Here)

So, which is better?
Well, this really depends on personal preference. They're  so cheap that I actually keep both of them in my bathroom. I use the Nivea Soft for my face, because Nivea Creme feels quite too heavy for a combination acne-prone skin like mine and works better as a body butter.
Nivea Soft is also less likely to clog pores/cause breakouts because it says "face, body, hands", whereas the  Nivea Creme container does not indicate any stuff like that. 
Anyway, I think both are a must-get (or at least a must-try).