How to Make Your Nose Smaller Naturally (Without Surgery/Makeup)


 Update!
I have to admit that what the title of this post claims sounds silly, but I assure you, every single word in this post is based  on my experience.

So, let's cut to the chase, I found this method on some middle-eastern forums and at first I laughed because the idea is very funny.
However, I still tried it and I'm amazed with the results.
Well, first, after you make some research, this thing becomes no longer funny and actually starts to make sense.

The first thing you need to know is that this method only works on "fat" noses, like  african noses or ethnic noses in general. It's simply because this method works by melting extra fat in the nose and doesn't affect the cartilage. Therefore, this obviously won't work on bony (actually "cartilage-y") noses.

Here's what I mean: I found this photo on some rhinoplasty website explaining the difference between a caucasian nose and an ethnic nose. It shows why African noses are often less defined and fat.

This makes the remedy I'm about to mention ideal for those having a fat, round nose and wish to slim it down a little, making it look better but natural.

Okay, it's about time to reveal the funny secret: Ginger!
Yeah, what you heard!

Recently; many slimming products started using ginger, and this somehow proves that ginger can absolutely burn and melt fat. The question is, does this work on the nose?

Well, like I explained above, it only works on my kind of nose, the fatty nose.
Here's my experience: I simply mix ginger powder with few drops of water and apply it to my nose at night for 10 minutes or so.

WARNING: It burns like hell at first!! If it burns so much then just wash it off immediately because it irritates your skin and make your nose even bigger instead.

After a few days, I swear my nose felt an look a tad slimmer. But what was REALLY noticeable is my cartilage!
You see when someone is too skinny that their bones become obvious and protruding? It's the exact same thing that happened to my nose. Not much around the nostrils, but on the tip of my nose, now it seems like the skin is much thinner, as if the layered between my cartilage and my skin. The cartilage now is much more visible and defined, whereas previously my nose just looked so round and fat at the tip.

Give it a go!